- Integration with Philips Flexmove Imaging System
- Integration with BMS and Surgeons panel
- Integral dimmable lighting
- HPL Wall Recirculation Ducts to reduce section and no boxing
- Independent Validation to HTM03-01
- Unrivalled energy saving EC motors to give maximum running efficiency costs
Equipment: 3.0Mt square Dual Plenum Skirtless Canopy
Client: M&O Builders ltd for Philips Healthcare
Duration of project: 16 weeks
Hybrid Theatre Project – Brighton Hospital:
Interfurn recently completed work on a hybrid theatre project at Brighton Hospital. Works included refurbishment of the existing theatre and conversion to an ultra clean, hybrid theatre, with a state of the art Philips imaging system.
This project saw Interfurn working in partnership with M&O Builders Ltd for Philips Healthcare to install a 3m square dual plenum skirtless canopy.
The Brighton Hospital project ran for 16 weeks and was completed to the clients specifications and satisfaction. On completion, the refurbishment and it’s equipment was commissioned and tested to HTM03-01. It was put into operation in January 2015.
Our services included:
- Feasibility study and design
- Project Management
- Installation of equipment
- Commissioning, testing and final validation of facilities to HTM03-01